FUNDING GUIDELINES FOR THE BOSTON JUDO FUND, INC.
- Applicants must be members in good standing with USA Judo, the United States Judo Federation, or the United States Judo Association, or a judo organization recognized by the International Judo Federation.
- A parent or legal guardian must apply for any persons under the age of 18.
- Eligible funding from the Boston Judo Fund Judo can include – but will not be limited to – expenses related to:
- junior and senior judo competitions that receive classification and points on the USA Judo national roster – as USA Judo may establish and revise from time to time;
- participation in judo competition, training, educational and developmental events sponsored and/or sanctioned by USA Judo, or the United States Judo Federation, or the United States Judo Association;
- support for disadvantaged youth to participate in developmental judo programs;
- educational support for disadvantaged youth judo players ;
- establishing programs and facilities to promote and develop judo educational and training programs for disadvantaged youth, and developing national and international judo competitors of all ages.
- All requests for funding must be made – at the latest – three weeks prior to the deadline to the event/activity for which you are requesting funding. No requests will be processed after that time.
- Applicants must request in advance for travel fees or expenses.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to allow sufficient time for the Boston Judo Fund to purchase or pay fees or other expenses before the event.
- If awarded, the Boston Judo Fund, where applicable, will pay these expenses in advance, directly to the agency that provides the service.
- Last, please complete and submit this application
The Boston Judo Fund
45 Fells Road, Winchester, MA 01890